Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Really? You're even trashier than I thought.

Wondered why you'd been all over the blog again. Also wondered why the contact lenses that I ordered hadn't shown up. Turns out they were delivered two weeks ago. A brief hunt revealed the torn-open plastic bag they'd been dropped off in, tossed in the tall grass across the street. Happily, they'll be replaced at no charge. Apparently, pieces of shit like you do this all the time, the nice lady at the eye doctor's office was not in the least surprised. I guess if stealing contact lenses is the only way to pay for your dope, you've gotta do what you've gotta do, right? What a burnout loser you are. How many of those bandstand checks went right into your personal account? Methinks an audit is in order. Thanks for that friendly mailing with the other committee members' names. That's about to come in very handy! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my DarCC, what on earth is going on. Glad to see your back, but sorry this is happening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maia! Sorry for the drama here, I have a couple of good "real" posts in the pipeline. The same person I posted about in the past has apparently not grown up at all in the interim. So ridiculous. Hope all is well with you and your crew. I can't wait to see the baby! You must be so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I thought my life was dramatic... :-) Hang in there. xoxo

    ReplyDelete