Wednesday, February 10, 2010

That's right, I'm talking to you

To the guy in the black ford ranger with the cap over the bed on Rt 27 in Stoughton at 7:30 this morning: Fuck.You. You pathetic Scott Brown wannabe. Keep on rollin' that glorified el camino. Next time you honk at me and flip me off for stopping while the light is still yellow you will find your high beams firmly embedded in my trunk. I roll company wheels pal, I don't give a fuck who hits me. In fact, I could really use the money and should have braked harder. My neck hurts just thinking about it.

FYI - This is a truck.












and you'd best hope I'm not driving it the next time I see you. 'Cause I'll put all 365 horses riding 660 lb-ft of torque directly into this matchbox.


It'll make a most gratifying splat.

3 comments:

  1. Well, it might be more like a crunch, but it would still be gratifying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. darci-anger management-you could hurt yourself you know

    ReplyDelete